Family Workshop: Special Education Help for Special Needs Parents
For the past 22 years, Catherine has been designing IEPs that WORK for parents, teachers, districts and students!
Join us for two 2-hour workshops with Catherine Whitcher, founder of the Online IEP Help Center & Become an IEP Coach Mentorship. For more information visit www.catherinewhitcher.com.
CHILD CARE IS NOW FULL. There are no spots available as of 4/19/19.
- Bring Your Child’s IEP
- Learn What Should be in Your Child’s Education Plan
- Learn What Should NOT be in Your Child’s Education Plan
- Learn What IEP Goals Your Child Should be Working On THIS School Year
- Take Home Checklists & Tools to Help You Advocate for Your Child
- Get Specific Answers About Your Child’s IEP
- Find Out How to Get More Services for Your Child
- Find Out How to Be an Equal Member of the Special Education Team
- Find Out What Your Child REALLY Needs to Learn in School
10am -12pm – Workshop 1
12pm – 1pm – Lunch (for families staying for BOTH sessions)
1pm – 3pm – Workshop 2