- This event has passed.
Friends Morning Out- Brunch in SouthPark
Come join us for a Friend’s Morning Out at Snooze for breakfast/brunch on 4/21 at 9:30am.
This event is for adults (18+) with Down syndrome to come hang out and meet others in the community and hang out with their peers. Individuals can come with a parent or caregiver. Join Vicki and friends for a morning to chat and eat delicious food.
Those who RSVP to join us will have the chance to socialize with their friends, order food, budget cost of meal, pay for purchase, and enjoy a great breakfast with friends.
Participants will be paying for own food with card or cash.
- When: April 21, 9:30am-11:00am
- Location: Snooze A.M. Eatery, 4425 Sharon Rd, Suite S170 Charlotte, NC
- Who: Adults (18+) with Down syndrome
- Food & Drink: purchased by participant (bring cash or card)
- Price: Ranges $10-20 +tip
- RSVP by 4/19 to make sure we secure a table large enough for our group.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Victoria Coles, Program and Community Outreach Director at firstname.lastname@example.org