- This event has passed.
Friends Night Out – Monster Mini Golf (Gastonia)
Join us for a Friends Night Out at Monster Mini Golf in Gastonia!
This event is for teens and adults (17+) with Down syndrome to mingle and connect with others in the community. We have limited spaces available, and admission will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants can bring one buddy, peer, caregiver, parent. The cost for participating in this event is $10 per player, and the DSAGC will cover the remaining expenses.
- When: Tuesday, June 27th (3:00pm to 5:00pm)
- Location: Monster Mini Golf, 3924 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28056
- Who: Friends (17+) with Down syndrome
- Food & Drink: snacks and drinks available for purchase
- Price: $10
- Tickets: 12 tickets on a first come first serve basis
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Victoria Coles, Program and Community Outreach Director at firstname.lastname@example.org