- This event has passed.
Friends Night Out – Community Drumming (Monroe)
Join us for a Friends Night Out of Community Drumming at Health Beat Wellness in Monroe!
This event is for teens and adults (17+) with Down syndrome to mingle and connect with others in the community. We have limited spaces available, and admission will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants can bring one buddy, peer, caregiver, or parent. The event is FREE for participants!
- When: Thursday, July 13th (7:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
- Location: Health Beat Wellness, 1313 Griffith Rd, Monroe, NC 28112
- Who: Friends (17+) with Down syndrome
- What to bring: Instruments will be provided by the venue
- Price: FREE
- RSVP Here: https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/MTg0Mjg2
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with Victoria Coles, Program and Community Outreach Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org